Saturday, May 7, 2011

Junkie

Hello. I've gotten tired of society and its flaws. Please put me out of my misery. I'm begging you.

When I care for people, people ignore me.
When I help people, people push me away.
When I encourage people, people just look away as if they did not know me.
But the list goes on.

Seriously, if this is what I get for being too nice to people.

I shouldn't be doing this at all.

You all have your own problems. I understand.
But I am there to help. But nobody wants to because they felt that there is not a need to.

Maybe I should reconsider. I don't know. But really, its exhausting.

p/s. if you really hate my fake laughter, then i won't bother you. anyway, if i don't sms you. you won't even sms me to say hi unless you're bored and you have nothing to do. i'll just be by myself. ^-^ i'm sure that is what most of the people wants.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home