Sunday, May 8, 2011

Treasure what you have

Living life is like a living hell. Good things come and go, and shit happens to you.
Not that I'm complaining now. I don't see why people don't value others. Maybe it's their perspective. I don't know.

Thing is, we're all humans and we have feelings. Maybe words can be hurtful, but their intention is there to drive you nuts. Its easy to say things. But it is really hard to try it out. So why bother to try to hurt people?

To be frank, I'm not the best person out there, and certainly not the worst. But everybody has flaws, and we learn to accept these flaws. I mean, I also have flaws. Quite a number of them, but I'm trying to be nice to everybody around me. Come on la, how bad can society be?

If you as my friend or comrade, are unhappy with what I've been doing or anything, can't you just voice it out to me so that I can make amends? How difficult is that? I don't expect everything to be in a composition to state my flaws over and over again. But you wouldn't expect me to figure everything out myself out right? What's with the secretive issue?

Ironically, this is getting very awful. I'm not in deep shit, I'll admit that first. But really. Do not keep thinking that what you or whoever says is always right. There's no right or wrong answer. Do not blame everything on one person who started the fight.

Maybe I'm right, or maybe I'm wrong. Who cares anyway. This is my point of view. If you have anything against it, I'm fine. It's alright. Most of the things here I say about are from my perspective. Can't handle the truth, then don't argue with it.

Rage. Rage. Rage.

What I am commonly facing everyday in my entire life. Getting angry on all sorts of people. Yada yada yada.
I know I sound irrational and arrogant. But really, I just want somebody to hear me out so that I would feel comfortable. I don't need you to really listen my every word. I just want to say it out so that I can release my temper without doing anything harsh. It's just that simple. Listen to me and I'll be fine.
If you say my rants are very unreasonable, irritating, annoying, always the same. At least tell me that you do not want to hear me rant rather than telling me off after I rant to you.
Timing is essential. Whether you like it or not, just say what you feel like during the right moment.

Telling somebody off after they've been down just makes them crash and burn. In other words, worse. To be honest, people who are insensitive always put themselves first as their priority. Putting others second or maybe last. I don't know. As I said, it's my point of view. I'm sorry if I offended you but it's the truth beyond the words you tell me.

As you know, there are many different types of people in the world. Maybe like 1 in a 1000 would have a forgive and forget trait. It's hard to find people who can forgive and forget easily. Just like after quarreling then you have the intention to forget it because it's a waste of time and maybe forgive 'em after a couple of months maybe? Or after a broken relationship. I just noticed that this is out of topic~~~

Moving on, I don't need to tell people off. Seriously. But you people should really put yourself in others shoes. Try to see in their perspective. Maybe you'll realize that they too, are suffering because of you. I don't want this post to end up an impression of me being naggy or something. Anyway, in case you're wondering I'm particularly saying about somebody, I'm not.
I may refer to you, maybe you're wondering if I'm saying about you, I'm not.
Cause this post can be applied to anyone or everyone.

So there, this is my last post I'll fill in my blog.
Will I create a new blog? - I don't know. Perhaps in future I would.
Will I communicate with you? - Depends on the situation or my mood. Maybe I would.
Where will I be going? - Maybe I'll go out more. I've been dying to go out for months.
Will I change for the better? - Yes and no. A chance of 50/50.
Will I hate anybody for now till the coming future? - No, I don't think I can hold a grudge against anybody for so long.

p/s, if you do bother listening, why would you even say that it's annoying/irritating?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home