Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'll be frank.

Few hours left, and I'm turning 17.

To be frank, for the past week. I've been thinking of nobody but you.
I don't even know whether I should talk to you or not.
I felt like I have to. I felt that I needed to.
Then again, I knew you wouldn't care.
I knew you wouldn't even bother.
I don't know what's pulling me back, but it's really disturbing me deep down to the core.
I can't stand this. I've been hallucinating. I've been dreaming. I've been wondering what will be the outcome of this.

I made birthday wishes the past few years ago, none of em' came true.
Well, I hope I will make a proper wish tomorrow, and I pray that my wishes would answer me. Positively of course.

I've been happy. But not really THAT happy. Occasionally, I've been thinking about this and I grew depressed. Though I think that I'm having a relapse.

Please fulfil this last wish. I'd be happy. For the moment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home